Now we are 5

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

About time

Ive been wanting to talk about this for fucking ages.....and i mean for 6 bastard weeks now.

I am 10 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child.

Ordinarily ...... this is just the best fucking news but bearing in mind what happened over christmas ....I'm just so scared and feel vulnerable.

I was in bed early the other night ....it was still light outside...and I am just so exhausted. I am lying in bed and could i sleep .....could i FUCK.

It occured to me that other people...my friends....my family and eventually anyone who reads what I write will think that I am a crafty bitch and got myself knocked up to keep my husband from straying ito the arms of another infected southerner.

This is not the case......S was ecstatic when he heard ...... it is I that have struggled with the news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home