Now we are 5

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Gloved up to the elbow and with plenty of KY

Nah!....it was all groovy

Midwife was concerned about me having 4 flights in 4 weeks, so........move around ...drink loads(thats SOFT-drinks pp....FUCK).....dont wear tight stufff.......shucks....my cat-suit!

other stuff was all normal.....had a lie down and she palpated the uterus.......thats feeling around the tummy region....Remarkably i am measuring a few inches below the belly-button.....I know this is the 3rd time for me but i dint think it was that big already ..... going to have to start thinking about removing the piercing soon....shite

So ...nope ...its not gruesome yet lovies.....i'll leave that for January when i have my home-birth

i almost forgot...heard the little heart-beat today.......10 to the dozen....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home