Now we are 5

Sunday, July 30, 2006

red red whine

slightly fucked off with my mother

she calls up yesterday and we have a chat about this and that and end up discussing baby names......which ...after all the turned up noses i received when i named my first child i VOWED NOT TO DO AGAIN...with any FUCKER.

Nobody knew baby mouses name.....until she was born....just me and S knew and the first person we told when she popped out was little B.

So, I mention one or two we are considering .....

"Oh i hate that name......I dont like that for a middle name ...it reminds me of a rancid old woman.."...says my mother last night....

"why havn't you chosen a name from my side of the family".........she continues

Really mother....i dont want your opinion...its my child .....FUCKS SAKE!

and then my sister tells me she's leathered after a bottle of red .......pissed me off for the rest of the night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home